GMU Korea is strengthening its capacity to develop strategic partnerships in order to support the continued growth in resources and educational opportunities at Mason Korea. The Partnership Development Coordinator will play an important role in this effort. The Partnership Development Coordinator reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, and will also work closely with Manager of PR and communications and Manager of community relations.
Functions and Responsibilities
For strategic partnerships:
• Conduct research for potential partners across industries
• Build presentations and/or proposals with compelling stories and data, primarily in Korean but in English as needed, that are customized to stakeholders’ business and problems
• Follow up on meetings, MOU ceremonies and any other Strategic Partnerships events
• Helps manage budgets and prepare donation receipts as needed
For alumni relations:
• Keep regular communication with alumni
• Support the Director in planning and executing annual fundraising in coordination with the Fairfax main campus and work with the main campus staff needed
For marketing / communication:
• Set up and maintain a webpage for external affairs
• assist with the annual production of brochures on partnerships in Korean,
• Provide other administrative support
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3+ years of full-time work experience in Korea
• Understanding about Korean industry-academia collaborations, NGOs and the public organization sector, and etc
• Experiences of working with diverse stakeholders facilitating projects according to external/internal policy
• Effective communication skills in written and spoken Korean and English
• Strong proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Hancom Office for proposal writing
• Work experience in government, corporate, or NGO sector
• Work experience with creating proposals
• Experience with startups or consulting projects
• Goal oriented professional who can measure successes using key metrics
To apply: Applicants MUST submit the following documents through following hiring site:
Documents Required for submission
1) A cover letter that explains your interest in the position and highlights relevant experience;
2) Current resume;
3) At least three references with full contact information. References will not be contacted without consent from applicants.
Applications received on or before May 09th, 2021 will be guaranteed full consideration.
Your application was submitted successfully.